If we know the source of the photo, we certainly credit it properly below the photo. We often use other social networks to find related photos and on those social networks, often the original source is not stated. So, if the photo does not have a source information below it, it is not because we want to hide it, it is because that we also could not find the original source.
We respect everyone`s efforts and if you find out that we have posted your photo without proper credit, please contact with us and we will immediately handle your request and either delete the photo or credit it properly.
Claims of Infringement
All images, photos, logos, videos and trademarks on funnyfoto.org are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain.
All images, photos, logos, videos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owner(s) and images, photos, logos, videos, trademarks posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
If you find we have published an image, photo, video that you have rights to, please contact us and we will remove infringing media as soon as possible.
If you own copyrights to some material such as images or data and you want us to remove it from our pages, contact us to claim your ownership and we will either credit you and your website, or if you wish – completely remove the content.
Please send the following details:
- (a) your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- (c) the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- (e) your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- (f) a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.